In the vaping industry today, home made e juice is no longer a thing of impossibility. If you are a vaper and you have not, even once, tried to make your own DIY e juice recipes, you should. There are tons of reasons why homemade e juice is in vogue, and why its popularity continues to blossom. If you are thinking of making your own ejuice, then you will find exciting and simple homemade e juice recipes that you could find online, and with this simple guide, you will be able to add to your ejuice collection.
How To Make Homemade Ejuice
Making ejuice is no bother, making it at home does not change the process either. If you already know how to make ejuice, you can still learn a thing or two. Meanwhile if you do not, then all you need is a few ingredients and supplies. They may cost money at the initial stage, but take it from all the DIYers out there when they say “it’ll be worth it along the line”.
First, the ingredients that make up a standard ejuice recipe:
- Vegetable glycerin (VG)
- Propylene glycol (PG)
- Nicotine (optional)
Next, the supplies you need to turn your house into your own ejuice factory:
- Latex gloves
- Storage dropper bottles
- Syringes, pipettes
- Ejuice calculator
When buying ingredients like flavoring, you have to make sure to source it from reputable manufacturers that sell flavorings designed for vaping and not just food food flavoring. A good place to source your ejuice flavoring is flavorah.com.
Nicotine is an optional addition to your ejuice recipe because some vapers prefer to vape with nicotine while others do not. While working with nicotine, you must take extra precaution, both physically, and in your homemade ejuice mixture.
Here is a simple guide to make homemade ejuice:
- Find an ejuice recipe that suits you. If you are new to vaping, or DIYing, you want to look for simple already-made ejuice recipes that you can recreate. Doing that will let you get the hand of how homemade ejuice brewing works. You can find a ton of resources online.
- From the ejuice recipe you have chosen, you will start by measuring off all the ingredients. You will need to make use of an ejuice calculator just in case. If you are using syringes, you will take out the measurement of each ingredient into the syringe. It is best to use one syringe for each of the ingredients you will be using.
- Next, you will begin by dripping the flavoring into the empty storage dropper bottle. Once you add in your flavoring, then you will add in nicotine (if you are using it). Both the flavoring and nicotine take about 30% of the ejuice recipe.
- Next you will fill the bottle up with vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol depending on the ratio in your ejuice recipe. These are the bases, they form the remainder 70% of the ejuice mixture.
- Cover the bottle and shake vigorously so all the ingredients blend together perfectly. You need to let it rest for some time for the bubbles to settle. Afterwhich, you can try it and adjust to taste.
- Lastly, you need to steep your homemade e juice
Here’s the thing with making ejuice yourself, you may not get it right on the first try. Also, you may have ejuice recipes you just want to experiment with. All of which needs time and practice. That’s why it is always advised to start DIYing ejuice from simple one-shot concentrates, to simple pairs, and then to more advanced ejuice combinations. The more your hands get used to the ejuice mixing process, the easier it will be for you to create recipes from scratch.